The Highest Rated HVAC Contractors in Central Ohio
Five Star Heating & Cooling Group members are held to a higher standard of customer service and quality than most contractors. Member HVAC contractors must meet or exceed the following criteria:
- MINIMUM CUSTOMER SUPPORT HOURS Office must be open with live Customer Support during these hours:
- 7am-9pm Monday through Friday
- 7am-4pm Saturday and Sunday
- CERTIFICATION NATE-Certified Technicians
- EMERGENCY AVAILABILITY Must have technicians available to run emergency service calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- SERVICE RATES Rates must be competitive in their local market
- STAR RATING: Member contractors must maintain a 4.8 or higher star rating cumulative score from the five most important consumer review sites:
- Angie's List
- TOP BRANDS Member contractors must sell a top-rated brand name of HVAC equipment like Carrier, Lennox, or Trane.
- CUSTOMER ASSURANCE GUARANTEE contractors must guarantee customer satisfaction above all else
Our contractors strive to provide quality, efficient and reliable service to fulfill our customers' every need in the heating, cooling and ventilation of their homes and/or businesss.
Reliable Furnace and Air Conditioner Service, Repair and Installation | Columbus, Ohio and Surrounding areas
Find Local Service
- Our furnace quit working Christmas night. I have a service agreement with Pickerington Heating and Cooling so I called and left a message. I received a call back in less than 5 minutes. Technicians James and Jake arrived Tuesday morning and diagnosed the problem. James ordered the part, picked it up at 2:30, was back at my house before 3 and shortly after that we had heat again. James and Jake were professional and courteous and did an outstanding job getting us back up and running. Great service!!!!
- We always rely on Canal Winchester Heating & Cooling to service our furnace and air conditioner. They are very professional, and come as soon as they can when we have an emergency. Very reasonably priced too. Would never go anywhere else.
- Above and beyond service. I purchased the furnace tune up on Thursday. They scheduled an appointment for Monday which exceeded my expectation. The service professional was prompt and called before coming. He diagnosed the performance of my furnace as well, even though he had to go up four flights of stairs to check each level. Extremely knowledgeable, courteous and professional. Impressive!
James came out that afternoon I was so expecting to spend $1000 but no he did a quick repair and it was under $150.00. Very polite and professional they have a customer for life. Thanks so much guys and thanks to my friend Blake who recommended them. Great Choice.
Matt was quick to find our issue and was upfront about the cost. He even gave tips on how to take care of our unit and recommended filters for our inside unit.
I'm thinking about replacing my HVAC system. I called to get an estimate. James came and we talked about new heating and cooling units. James was very professional and friendly. He took his time to answer all questions to my satisfaction in a way that I understood. Come back any time, James.
The two gentleman were very efficient and courteous. I was really appreciate that everything was clean and all old material was removed.
The response was fast, and so was the work. The technician (Matt) had the parts we needed in his vehicle and we were up and running in less than an hour. Price was reasonable.